20% discount in all membership prices until the ITSM 2022 Conference day (February 3rd 2022).
If you are involved in any area of IT Service Management or delivery at any level, from CIO overseeing ITSM projects, Project Manager implementing or Staff changing or growing into new ITSM roles, then you would benefit from joining itSMF Hellas to share information and learning experiences.
As business depends more and more on technology to promote and deliver products to market, adopting IT Service Management best practices enables the implementation of sound business solutions.
itSMF membership is global, and we represent all industry segments, including service providers, software suppliers, and leading customers.
The forum is ideal for IT professionals and practitioners at all levels responsible for the short and long-term business deliverables of IT.
itSMF Hellas is open to all organisations and individuals with a particular interest in IT Service Management.
Members of itSMF worldwide include IT companies, software developers, service companies, and organisations across industries in the public and private sector. The numbers are around 1000 worldwide! Approximately 80% are “user” organisations interested in deploying effective, high-quality service management solutions internally, with the remaining 20% suppliers of ITSM products and/or services.
You do not require any qualifications to become a member of the itSMF other than to have a vested interest in improving IT Service Management either within your company or across the industry. However, there are qualifications that itSMF supports and endorses for individuals and organisations to achieve. In our web site www.itsmf.gr at ITSM Best Practice section we highlight a number of qualifications that may be obtained.
Being a Member of itSMF Hellas will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Be in a position to influence and contribute to the continuous improvement of international standards and best practices for IT Service Management
It will also provide you with access to the following benefits:
- Free attendance at Chapter seminars and other networking events
- Discounted conference tickets
- Access to the Members Only resource database
- A 10% discount on all purchases from the itSMF online bookstore
- Discounted training on a wide range of ITSM and related subjects
- Access to the itSMF Hellas newsletter “The Forum” which is published electronically
- Access to the international online discussion forum for networking with over 40,000 members worldwide
- Access to itSMF Hellas “approved” reference sites and projects relevant to ITSM and ITIL® implementations
- The ability to obtain permission to use the itSMF Hellas logo on collateral
- Opportunity to serve as a Chapter officer and participate in international events.
itSMF Hellas currently offers the following membership categories:
- Student €25 annually
- Individual €100 annually
For named individuals
- Corporate €300 annually
For all corporations and organizations that use Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Vendor €500 annually
For Vendor companies (Developers, Manufacturers or representing products)