Following the annual Greek ITSM conference (i.e. www.seeitsmc.gr), itSMF Hellas organizes a workshop titled “Innovation Sprints” by Johann Botha.
The event takes place this Wednesday 11th of May at 6 pm, online via MS Teams.
Don’t miss it!
P.S.: The event is addressed to the participants of the 13th ITSM Conference
itSMF Hellas supports 9th Information Security Conference | 17 February 2022
Enabling a Secure Future: Managing Risks in a Constantly Changing World.
Our annual IT Service Management Conference is just around the corner in its virtual format. The 2022 conference is dedicated to “ITSM Evolution: Empowering the Digital Future of Business”.
We will be hosting several international keynotes, which will be discussing the latest global ITSM trends mainly focused on the post covid world. Adaptability is now the new competitive advantage, which highlights the need for Lean, DevOps, and Value Stream Management, as well as for continuous improvement by embracing the principles of ITIL 4.
The new Board Members of the itSMF Hellas, elected on 22 November 2021, are:
1. Chair – George Papoulias
2. Vice Chair – Stamatis Passas
3. Secretary – Michael Moraitis
4. Treasurer – Krikor Maroukian
5. Member – Gregory Charalabopoulos
The BoD selected its member Tassos Alefantos as Honorary Chair.
Oπe\n 2021 December mini conf is an annual technical conference that started in March 2019.
Oπe\n is supported by Greek Software and IT sector including Major IT Companies, Open IT Communities, Startups, Hubs and Research Centers and 24 Major Open Greek IT communities.
Its vision is to interconnect and foster the technology ecosystem in Greece, so that it helps it gain a prominent position evolving to a big draw for other companies in the area, while contributing to the reduction of brain drain.
The organizing committee have worked hard to make Oπe\n 2021 come true, building upon the success of 2019 and 2020.
This time, the topics will be:
- Infrastructure (Security and Cloud) and
- Applications (Data Visualization and 4th Industrial revolution (IoT)).
Oπe\n’ s December mini-conf 2021 will take place on 15.12.2021 online. Free registration to attend the conference is now available in Oπe\n’s web site.
The following speakers will present:
- Chris White, President NEC Laboratories America
- Diomidis Spinellis, Professor of SW Engineering, Technology Author, Programmer
- Dimitris Syrivelis, Datacenter Systems Engineering Division @ NVIDIA
- Katerina Skroumpelou, Senior Software Engineer at Nrwl
A panel will also take place, on how to revert brain drain in Greece, consisting of the following scientists:
- Professor Panagiotis Demestichas, University of Piraeus, WINGS ICT Solutions
- Panagiotis Synetos, Code Wrangler – WooCommerce, Automattic
- Margarita Pantazi, Azure Cloud & AI Consultant at Microsoft
- Panagiotis Soulos, Information Security Officer, Intrum Hellas, (ISC)2
- Magy Kontou, Co-founder & Lead Product and UI/UX Designer at SimpleApps
- Matina Tsavli, Security Associate Manager @Accenture (facilitator)
- Antonis Kalipetis, Docker Captain, Senior Software Engineer (facilitator)
We are also deploying a fun “virtual world” where you can network with other audience members, speakers, sponsors, etc
In a post covid world where “Every Company is a Software Company” and “Software Eats the World,” we are in the middle of a dramatic and broad technological and economic shift in which software companies are poised to take over large swathes of the economy, empowering the digital future of business. Adaptability is now the new competitive advantage, which highlights the need for Lean, DevOps and Value Stream Management, as well as for continuous improvement by embracing the principles of ITIL 4.
ITSM Conference returns on February 3rd 2022, to navigate us further in the evolution of IT Service Management. Learn how to design & deliver reliable services that behave efficiently in production, meeting desired customer expectations and consistently add to business value. Address your Hottest Challenges & formulate Your New ITSM Strategies in Just One Day!
Don’t miss this Must-Attend International Event.
“Transforming the IT Landscape to serve in the Post-Pandemic Era” | Challenges and Benefits
04.11.2021 18:00-20:00 UTC+3
Reduce your work cycle times, deliver more results with higher quality.
10.06.2021 14:00-17:00 CET
Value Stream Mapping for High-Velocity Service Management with Mike Orzen.
18.03.2021 18:00 EET