- Free attendance at branch seminars and other networking events
- Discounted conference tickets
- Access to the Members Only resource database
- A 10% discount on all purchases from the itSMF online bookstore
- Access to the international online discussion forum for networking with over 40,000 members worldwide
- access to the itSMF Hellas newsletter, The Forum, which is published electronically
- The ability to obtain permission to use the itSMF Hellas logo on collateral
- Discounted training on a wide range of ITSM and related subjects
Access “members only” areas of this website to:
- Order books
- Book tickets for Events as well as the Annual Conference
- Renew membership
- Access to the members only area of the Greek resource section, which includes a valuable assortment of case studies, seminar and conference presentations, white papers, video, audio and news
- Access to international online discussion forum for networking with over 40,000 members worldwide, a hub of expertise that is responsive and knowledgeable.
Free attendance to four Seminars per year. A seminar typically includes two keynote addresses or case study presentations, a panel for audience questions, sponsor presentation, door prizes, quality networking and complimentary drinks and nibbles to finish. For more information on the current seminar program see events.
Seminar topics are decided in response to feedback forms from members; times and venues are announced in our events section.
A 10% discount on all publication, CD, PDF and e-book purchases from the itSMF bookstore, with no postage charged for delivery within Greece. Check out the bookstore online for all current and most popular publications.
All Members have a special discounted price for the annual itSMF Hellas Conference, normally at 50% of the normal price.
The 3rd itSMF Hellas Conference will be held In Athens during the week 17-21May 2010. This annual premiere event on the ITSM calendar brings together top international and Greek speakers and features 3 keynotes, 2 workshops, 10 industry networking opportunities, and 10+ exhibitors along with a motivational speaker and networking activities. Conference information will be available soon. For sponsorship opportunities please contact email@example.com
Opportunities to contribute to best practice frameworks and task forces.
itSMF Hellas Member Logo on collateral – by permission, this logo provides members with an acknowledgement of quality, support, professionalism and alignment with the Greek leader in the ITSM industry.
itSMF Hellas does not provide consulting advice of any kind, however, members may contact member services for advice and assistance on how to access particular information or resources relevant to ITSM. Our Member Services team are on hand for any membership queries at firstname.lastname@example.org